Diapers made in France in the Vosges region.
Very hygienic materials, tested by an independent laboratory (See our toxicological study):
- TCF cellulose whitened with chlorine-free oxygen, 100% biodegradable,
- superabsorbent beads called sodium depolyacrylate embedded in cellulose. It's a non-toxic synthetic material that can absorb up to 200 times its weight in liquid,
- a double inner fleece made from non-woven fabric, synthetic polyester and polyethylene fibres,
- a breathable polyethylene outer sheet printed in the Picardy region with solvent-free inks and covered with a non-woven sheet,
- latex-free elastics made from elastane,
- a scratch receiver to close the diaper.
List of toxic products that will never be in a JOONE diaper :
- chlorine bleach
- endocrine disruptor